• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

embarrassing walking issue )=

Process

Bluelighter
Past few months I noticed and so have others )=, When I walk my ass tends to stick out a lil. I'm male and 5,7 135 pounds pretty light not super skinny, i have a lil tummy but strong chest and arms, I never had this issue before and its just so annoying. I was a stim abuser and stoped, gained some weight, but not much.

Is there anything or exercises I can do to get rid of this? Could there be something wrong skeletal wise with me that may be causing it? People are thinking I'm a homo or something )= lol.

you have probably just put on some weight man as a result of doing stims and then u have stopped (i presume) and now ur metabolism has gone into reverse and u have gained weight. nothing to be embarassed about. u should be happy with your body - its the only one that u have got ... who cares what others think - screw them

Na, I mean its not normal, It looks like I have a tumor on my ass, My back has no fat on it whats so ever, and I been having lower body pains )= and causing me to walk funny, add the ass sticking out and it kills my image when I go out, It honestly looks retarded )= I never had this before which is why I'm concerned if i screwed something up.

I did he laughed and said nothings wrong, I was wondering if anyone else had issues like this lol, or can point me in a good "ass" work out routine. (= My diet is already healthy.

I did he laughed and said nothings wrong, I was wondering if anyone else had issues like this lol, or can point me in a good "ass" work out routine. (= My diet is already healthy.

if your doc says there is nothing wrong maybe there isnt ?

is this doc any good ?

yeah hes pretty good. To give you a idea of what it looks like

Like standing up straight you see it stick up and on a skinny lean type body it looks retarded as hell and really putting a bullet in my self image and making me walk funny.

- | -
|=(ass) ( lol)
/ \

You said it looks like a tumor but then the doc said it was nothing and laughed?

Are you sure you ain't just swaying your ass around? Like presenting it to others... I dunno what to tell you man. I can barely tell if this is troll or not

No troll, I walk normal, It was not like this prev to useing stims, When i was on stims i was super skinny and never had this issue.

Trying to explain this the best I can so I can gain some advise on how to improve it, Like any work outs down there, I just feel my spine is not lined up or something )= llol sorry this sounds retarded but yea

I just feel my spine is not lined up or something

You know your body better than anyone so I would trust your insinct that somethings not right. If it doesn't feel right, and your stance and gait have altered accordingly, then go back to the doc for a second opinion, and maybe figure out how to describe your symptoms effectively so that he/she takes you seriously. They may need to refer you to an osteopath.

You know your body better than anyone so I would trust your insinct that somethings not right. If it doesn't feel right, and your stance and gait have altered accordingly, then go back to the doc for a second opinion, and maybe figure out how to describe your symptoms effectively so that he/she takes you seriously. They may need to refer you to an osteopath.

good point some docs are not so good - laughing when u ask them for their advice is not a good sign - see another doc for a second opinion. badandwicked is right . you know ur body better than anyone else

^ or maybe a chiropracter?

and I been having lower body pains

This would be my main concern, who cares what your butt looks like?

You could always try exercises to strengthen your core, abdominal and lower back muscles for a few months and see if that helps?

(you can youtube these exercises, but consult a trainer if you can afford it)

resistance training for toning (high reps, low weight):
Squats
Hamstring curls
Pile Squats
Leg Press Machine

cardio:
Stairmaster
Jogging

do the resistance training 3x a week if youre not concerned with doing anything else to your body. however, you will get better results from a total body workout, so int hat case, do legs 1x a week. do the cardio 5x a week until youre satisfied, then you can narrow it down to 3x a week.

I really don't think you should start or increase the level of physical activity you're doing until you've been properly checked out. If the pain is related to your spinal cord or sciatic nerve you could make matters worse. Always approach the treatment of backs with utmost care.